Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Turn on XP collider 24/7

I'm experimenting with the exact same idea. I bought the 7 day XP collider just to see how many donuts I could generate (although right now I'm only at level 118 or so). Basically I started and ended today with 5 million in cash, buying bloodmobiles with whatever cash I generated, and I produced 9-10 donuts. Presumably I would have produced around 2 donuts without the collider, so I generated an extra 7-8 donuts, and if you multiply that by 7 days I will have produced around 50 extra donuts. If you subtract the 20 donuts I paid for the collider, then the net is positive 30 donuts for the week.

So, for me, its an extra 30 or so donuts a week by having the collider on 24/7. However, most of that is probably due to buying bloodmobiles, so if I just stocked up on a ton of cash, I could do all the bloodmobiles at once and save on the 20 donut per week fee. But then I'm not generating the extra XP I'm getting just by tapping, which is probably accounting for somewhere between an extra 10-20 donuts a week. My guess I'm losing out just slightly by having the collider on 24/7, but it's kind of more fun this way.

My multiplier is about 270% not counting SH and I generate close to $1 mil in cash daily, probably just short of it. I would think if you're a little higher than me, you would probably benefit from going all collider, all the time.