Forum Discussion

12 years ago

two cletus farms.....HOW

lntpbhlnh237 wrote:
one of my friends has two cletus' farms how in the world did they do that?????

Pics??? Never heard of that before. I think when people were hacking the game a while back, they were using the farm somehow, but I don't think it involved a second farm...

:?
  • It was from the beginning, you could do a franchise in friends towns, I'll try find the thread about it.
  • crosby357 wrote:
    During the initial launch of the game, you could franchise Cletus's Farm. This is no longer the case, since Cletus is a hillbilly, not an agricultural powerhouse. The Level 20 Springfield has not been updated, obviously.
  • I'm certain it's a glitch. Because somehow I have two farms and one of them popped up next to the other. I placed one in Inventory, tried to take it out and it said Sorry this building is built or something like that. So I sold the one I had on land, brought the other one out, closed the game, opened it again, and a new one pops up next to the farm.

What I noticed is that I used to have a farm next to a street, a building and decoration. I've been reorganizing everything so I moved the farm into the middle of nowhere with nothing surrounding it and that's when this 2nd farm glitch started popping up.
  • It's just players who started before Halloween 2012!

I had that option as well and later on it disappeared.

The Other Springfield used to have two farms as well.

Many things have changed since this game was first launched so you will most probably find things that don't make sense or you don't have. Everything it's normal except if you see items that were always limited to one quantity per player.
  • Back in the day you could log into let's say your mobile device and get the farm, then log onto your iPad and depending on what was saved in Origin from the mobile device login, you could get another. Some people did thus with the Fruit-batman signal and the Waterfall.