Forum Discussion

Annathewicked
New Spectator
10 years ago

Ugh servers!!

I second that!! I am very close, so I need to get in soon if I am to get another chance to earn enough elf bells....UUGGGH
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4ryAVrKYgjs/S7EuJFbMo7I/AAAAAAAAAuE/cathVkaVHZo/s1600/technical+difficulties.PNG
  • This whole event has been like a see saw with the servers for me :( You would think that they would have it fixed by now. I have had to hustle when I am logged in, but once my device goes into sleep mode I lose connection and it has been a pain. I'm NOT leaving my device open and burn out the internal battery...even if I do love Tapped Out. I'm also tired of complaining to EA about this same issue. I have had several phone and typed conversations and it just isn't getting resolved on a wide scale for players. I am sad to say that EA needs to fix this issue before pushing out another update...most may not agree and I'm o.k. with your feedback, but this is just how I feel about it, no matter how much a new level is wanted.
  • If it wasn't for the multiple occurrences of server outages during this whole event, I'd chalk it up to a forthcoming update. Normally I get the Bart screen just before an update, and we know we're getting one today.
  • I was getting the Bart screen last night for a little while. Not surprised about the server issues today. Might be overloaded with trappers trying to play the event one last time before it ends.
  • I expect server issues around updates because people are so keen. They only have so much bandwidth and when we all at downloading updates at once and wanting to play the newest version, even though no new content.

Hec opening weekend on WoW for Warlords the queue to log on was half a day long at some points. People all jump onto the games they love when there is an update and always smash servers. Bad comparison but it is what I could think of.

I'm going to give it a day before I complain too much about the Bart screen this
    Time.