Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Update 25/7/2015

nope no changes. just something in the files but nothing changed ingame
  • I just spoke to support and was told that the small update tonight was not for the donut problem. They are still working on the fix.
  • ink19810 wrote:
    They definitely didn't fix the roads

Where we're going, we won't need .... roads.

Oh, sorry. Wrong franchise. ;)
  • It looks like there's a lot less stuff in the store under the Springfield Heights category. Unless I unlocked a lot of stuff last night with those last few upgrades...
  • Changed only text of signature for Institute of Tech building in RGB graphics file: instituteoftechflipped.rgb
  • OOPS. Just noticed this thread is about an update yesterday!

So, what changed today? Because SOMETHING fixed a bug I had. Not sure of exact time ... But something changed today.

I POSTED the following, yesterday about the error message:

i bought deluxe condos like mad before I went to bed, leaving my town looking like an under-construction Tetris game. So that I'd get the payoffs when the build completed this morning. That worked fine, and got my millions this morning, and then stored all but one of them because I don't have land for them.

Now in my storage, they're at the far right, greyed out, and it says "formula required" ... Only the condos, though, so I guess no biggie. I have valet parking lots and mansions in storage, none of which were affected. 7 of my condos were still at base level. The other is level 2, I think.

Didn't look there before noticing that I had all my quests complete when visiting that top neighbor ... So not sure if "formula required" is related ...

The condos were still greyed out with that error message today. After today's update, that problem disappeared. The condos appear in my storage, no longer greyed out, no error message "formula required" and no longer at the far right. Either it was the update or something really weird is going on. 8)

(The original thread was about the glitch we found when visits to the person at the top of our leaderboards were causing havoc with our tax books when we returned to our towns.)