Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Upgrade Castle

It pays out more rods every four hours.
  • 3300 now hope its enough to get the Krusty skin whitin 4 days...
    Chart would be great :wink:

Castle lvl 4 not getting mutch
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Whats people's levels so far?

Is it me or do the items required seem to take a while to get?

I'm level 3 right now. I didn't get the HQ built until late last night and I haven't visited my friends yet, so I don't know what I'll get from tapping their towns. All the mineral stuff I've gotten so far is from tapping criminals in my own town.
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    3300 now hope its enough to get the Krusty skin whitin 4 days...

Saw a chart on addicts. Today you should land in 1600 to get krusty skin in time. So you are good.
  • Wijsheid wrote:
    brickevand408 wrote:

Saw a chart on addicts. Today you should land in 1600 to get krusty skin in time. So you are good.

I think it was determined that the chart was wrong as it only took into account the first phase, not all three. There's another thread that shows it. Still looks like you'll be good with that amount, though, as I believe the daily amount for the first phase was something like 3700.
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    brickevand408 wrote:

I think it was determined that the chart was wrong as it only took into account the first phase, not all three. There's another thread that shows it. Still looks like you'll be good with that amount, though, as I believe the daily amount for the first phase was something like 3700.

If you only take in account the first phase you should still manage. That chart was not really wrong. A daily amount of 3700 is impossible though