Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Verification window for donut usage NEEDED

robsimoneaux wrote:
I have been playing this game since Sep. 2012 and do not have money to spend on donuts. I am content with earning them thru game play, but I am tired of accidentally using them to speed up events while trying to gather my cash and xp points. I am sure I am not the only one who has been gathering their cash from one building when another building still working on a task pops up and you accidentally spend donuts to speed it up. Yes I know there is a cancel button, but it doesn't always work fast enough. PLEASE ADD A VERIFY SPEND DONUTS WINDOW. I do not begrudge them making money by selling donuts, but when it takes as long as it does to earn donuts it is extremely frustrating to loose them accidentally. :evil:

I know a verification is needed. BUT I have found if you slow down just a little bit, it helps alot.
  • They added this with the Whacking Day update. You just have to turn it on. It's in the same menu where you adjust the music and sound effects.
  • Burnin_TODI wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:
    qrackle wrote:
    I've noticed recently that there is an option to have a verification window to pop up every time you spend donuts. I enabled mine. I've never seen it before, but I'm guessing this option came with the Whacking update.

Yes..the Info window of the Store now has the option to allow or stop push notifications as well as, enable a donut spending confirmation popup..

Qrackle is actually talking about an in game option, not the iTunes store....

so was I...open the store portion of the game where you buy houses and decorations.. at the top next to the lil video camera icon you will see an "i" click on it to open the options menu..
  • Burnin_TODI wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:
    Burnin_TODI wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:
    qrackle wrote:
    I've noticed recently that there is an option to have a verification window to pop up every time you spend donuts. I enabled mine. I've never seen it before, but I'm guessing this option came with the Whacking update.

Yes..the Info window of the Store now has the option to allow or stop push notifications as well as, enable a donut spending confirmation popup..

Qrackle is actually talking about an in game option, not the iTunes store....

so was I...open the store portion of the game where you buy houses and decorations.. at the top next to the lil video camera icon you will see an "i" click on it to open the options menu..

My mistake, by store I thought you meant iTunes store...you can reach the options via the build menu too, which is how I get there...

ahh yep were actually refering to the same item, my bad, old farmville habit calling it a store..