Forum Discussion

12 years ago

We need the Springfield Dam

I'd like to see Bob become a playable character and have one of his quests be "Attempt to murder Bart Simpson"
  • Would be cool for land expansions to start going out into the ocean. You can make out what appears to be border squares in the water already like you have when you buy land expansions.
  • All great suggestions in this thread, and I think most of them probably will be implemented in future updates.

Well I have to admit I has pretty thrilled, no ecstatic when they added Otto (and upon writing this I can only think, Oh, I have wasted my life).

Would love to see Frank Grimes, the quests I think would be pretty obvious, all centered around Homer and the 24 hour quest could be to act like Homer or some such thing. Another funny one would be The Happiest Man in Springfield, but that one might be too obscure to make as a good inclusion.

• When they add Patty and Selma,

as a bonus from one of their quests we should be able to Unlock MacGyver!!
  • Jmmartyn wrote:
    Also the night club with disco stu, the bowlign alley with carl and lenny, krustylu studios with sideshow mel, fox new station with kent brockman, and the houseboat with the guy who always says "arrr"

when doing the sacrifice mission for Mayan homer quest Homer says that the only human he found to sacrifice was Disco stu..

Ralph should have a task of playing in his nose with his finger

also, Noiseland arcade with Jimbo jones and Howard http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Howard
  • You know since there seems to be an ocean or some large body of water to the far left of the game, I do believe we deserve some Boardwalk DLC, with all the nice restaurants and carnival rides... And then while homer and marge are out on a dining quest we can see Lisa's poor babysitting skills in her quest... Sigh, Bart in a wheel barrel with a broken arm/bump on head.... Maggie in a dog carrier.

We need a boardwalk!

• What about Ned's kids, Rod and and Todd? Surely they could have some tasks.
  • I agree with Maggie she would be awesome. I am still hoping for itchy and scratchy also they should come with either a tv station or their house from the cartoon. Or one with each.