Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Whacking Day Bundle question

I just discovered that I cannot find Whacking Day Bundle in the Yearbook, despite I can remember I have never bought it because I don't have Lumpy (but I have Snake Rocks anyway).

Now this is kinda scratching my head because like I said before... I don't have Lumpy. Did I miss something here?
  • If you already have part of the bundle, the bundle will not show for you.
  • I remember writing EA that I had an incomplete bundle. They helped me out. I think they removed the snake rock so I could buy the Whacking Day Bundle.
  • I tried again with support and was able to get Lumpy added to my town this time after many failed attempts earlier this year. It took a few days.

Tracked down that I had purchased the Hollow Snake Trunk in July 2017 when it was a returning item on offer and that blocked the Whacking Day Bundle.

Now just missing Crazy Zombie and Snarling Zombie (another bundle issue) of the old characters/NPCs.
  • "11EEvey;c-2214469" wrote:
    If you already have part of the bundle, the bundle will not show for you.

oh no, that's too bad. that means I just lost... 8,75% of XP bonus ?
  • Alright. I'll contact and let's see if they can help.
  • I emailed support about this issue for my game when this thread came out, no reply in a month.
  • "umnikke8;c-2215766" wrote:
    I emailed support about this issue for my game when this thread came out, no reply in a month.

Sorry to hear that. Usually when I don't get any help within 2-3 days I send another email until someone help me. Always provide your mayhem Id so they can help you out with your game.
  • Hello, i see in internet but the whacking day bundle give only 3.50% and not 10.75% so why ??

11EEvey
      Hero+

where do you see that it gives only 3.5%? In your game? If yes you may have something stored

Lumpy 

Snake Speakers 2.5% 

Snake Rocks 2% 

Hollow Snake Trunk 2.75%

Snake Stump 2.5% 

Green Practice Snake, Purple Practice Snake, Red Practice Snake and Yellow Practice Snake .25 each total 1%

all together 10.75%