Forum Discussion

3 years ago

What are you moving to the new land?

I’ve been thinking about this, and there are some parts of my Springfield that don’t mix well with actual Springfield, so all of my global/tourist buildings are going there. England/France/China/Peru… all getting its own section.
  • I'm having difficulty figuring out how to terminate this canyon. It fubar'd all my premium mansions on the back of SH so I'm ok with straight over, but i don't like that we cannot join water to the canyon; or that there's a 2-square gap along its edge.

I tried to make the road appear to zigzag through the mountains and across the canyon at its edge. Do you see it? You're welcome to pirate this idea if you like it, i don't think I'm going to keep it anyway.
  • My Springfield Old West (SOW) is progressing nicely. I must admit that I had a lot more appropriate items (buildings, deco's, signs, etc.) than I realized, plus I have an entire western town in Springfield that I plan to move en masse and possibly Cletus' farm as well. No old west town would be complete without the following:

Courthouse
    Church (with parsonage)
    Cavalry Fort
    Saloon
    Cemetery (as in Boot Hill)
    Log Cabins (many)
    Water tower
    Mill
    Corral (full of buffalo and deer)
    Stables
    Bandit Fort
    Wagon train
    Prospector cabin
    Trading Post
    Gunsmith
    Hotels
    Ranch House
    Moe's Saloon
    Plantation
    Angry Crowd watching a Lynching
    Outhouses
    Post Office
    Town Hall
    Undertaker
    Bank
    Blacksmith
    Bounty Hunter
    Moe's (animal pens)
    Jailhouse

(More added daily as I discover them in Springfield.)

And what western town would be complete without a vast monorail so that folks can come and view the area without risking being shot or run over by the locals? Come and visit if you like......SOW is always open.

• I had already made the heights into a North pole for santa and all the Christmas items. Not sure what to put in the new area now, along with wild West theme, so looking for ideas ?
  • I'm moving my 18 hole golf course up there. Putting some homes along some of the fairways ought to use up most of the new land. Then I get to turn my existing golf course into a giant lake. Looks like a win-lose situation for me.