Forum Discussion

6 years ago

What Changed with the Flanders Family Reunion Update? (7/17)

July 17th Update (Flanders Family Reunion)

• The app icon, the splash screen and the ambience music were changed back to normal.
  • Meat Propaganda Billboard, Slaughterhouse Express, Sir Loin-A-Lot and CONRAD no longer fall when placed.
  • Flanders Family character group now shows scrolling.
  • A freezing issues for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ has been fixed.
  • Freezing issue with Samsung devices has been fixed.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Simpsons-Tapped-out-Freezes-on-Galaxy-S10-and-S10/td-p/7834205/page/19
  • Not many changes with this update even though it was a store update. There are still a couple of things that could be fixed and changed like an item limit increase or some wording changed on character tasks and building tasks from the Game of Games event and the Flanders Family Reunion event.

Some examples of recent building tasks include the E4 Convention Center which is currently "Give Away Free Deodorant to Attendees" that should be "Giving Away Free Deodorant Humbleton's task which currently is "Craft Figurines" which should be "Crafting Figurines"

It would've been nice if some land tokens were added in this event and the last one because without the Golden Goose Realty they are more difficult to obtain even through daily challenges.
  • "torin8337;c-2078023" wrote:
    Not many changes with this update even though it was a store update. There are still a couple of things that could be fixed and changed like an item limit increase or some wording changed on character tasks and building tasks from the Game of Games event and the Flanders Family Reunion event.

Some examples of recent building tasks include the E4 Convention Center which is currently "Give Away Free Deodorant to Attendees" that should be "Giving Away Free Deodorant Humbleton's task which currently is "Craft Figurines" which should be "Crafting Figurines"

It would've been nice if some land tokens were added in this event and the last one because without the Golden Goose Realty they are more difficult to obtain even through daily challenges.

We didn't get Land Tokens because it's not a major event, or at least I don't remember getting them on a minor event anyway.
    The last time I can remember land being given away or LT on the prize track was I think THOH XXIX, but then it could be my mind and it seems so long ago, all I see now are Bart screens.
    It would be nice to see a major event for a change.
    Though I am hoping EA re-release Golden Goose Realty this year as well.
    I have been looking for unicorn dung to put on the garden, apparently it makes the plants grow like magic, but no luck there either.
  • "KLmaker;c-2078695" wrote:
    "torin8337;c-2078023" wrote:
    Not many changes with this update even though it was a store update. There are still a couple of things that could be fixed and changed like an item limit increase or some wording changed on character tasks and building tasks from the Game of Games event and the Flanders Family Reunion event.

We didn't get Land Tokens because it's not a major event, or at least I don't remember getting them on a minor event anyway.
    The last time I can remember land being given away or LT on the prize track was I think THOH XXIX, but then it could be my mind and it seems so long ago, all I see now are Bart screens.
    I have been looking for unicorn dung to put on the garden, apparently it makes the plants grow like magic, but no luck there either.

We usually get 1 or 2 land tokens in mini events (the last one being the mother's day mini event), 8 in the valentine's day event this year and 13 in the last Christmas event. There wasn't any in the last 2 events at all which was a shame.

I wouldn't mind a major event either or even better an update for the Springfield Heights, Road to Riches, Friend Point Prizes or just adding some unreleased stuff in the game will make me happy.

There is Two-nicorn vomit will that make any difference? :D ??
  • "torin8337;c-2078738" wrote:
    "KLmaker;c-2078695" wrote:
    "torin8337;c-2078023" wrote:

We usually get 1 or 2 land tokens in mini events (the last one being the mother's day mini event), 8 in the valentine's day event this year and 13 in the last Christmas event. There wasn't any in the last 2 events at all which was a shame.

I wouldn't mind a major event either or even better an update for the Springfield Heights, Road to Riches, Friend Point Prizes or just adding some unreleased stuff in the game will make me happy.

There is Two-nicorn vomit will that make any difference? :D ??

Like I said it's probably my mind playing tricks as it was a while ago.
    But then why no Land Tokens with more recent events, especially as new land has been opened up?

Fully agree with Heights expansion, I have an idea for a hotel that will have the main part of 4 Exclusive Resorts and some towers and other bits with it, gardens and I'm thinking maybe 6 or more car ports, but no less than 6.
    Though I've just had a thought of using 8 Exclusive Resorts, umm, I have some designing to do, that's about half of the land used up right there.

What's Road To Riches?
  • "KLmaker;c-2079075" wrote:

What's Road To Riches?

Read the 3rd post of the tips thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1
  • "Muhsterino;c-2079081" wrote:
    "KLmaker;c-2079075" wrote:

What's Road To Riches?

Read the 3rd post of the tips thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-players/p1

Was not sure what the 3rd post was as I had been reading the thread this afternoon and had completely missed Road To Riches, I thought there was no harm in having a refresher course so to speak.
    Didn't look like the 3rd post though, I just carried on scrolling till I found it.

Just had another look, didn't even look like 3 posts, just 1 big post, I think I will have to look at it again but on a computer not a piddly phone screen.

I already have it and I didn't even realise it, DOH! definitely worth capital letters that, I haven't started it yet as it's a toss up between that or buying land, and I really need the land.

Thank you @Muhsterino.