Forum Discussion

8 years ago

What Changed With the Winter 2016 Takedown/"The Great Phatsby" Episode Tie-In Update? (Update: 1/20)

January 18th ("The Great Phatsby" Episode Tie-In)

• Visibility requirements in menu for Springfield Heights' new 8 hours job slots changed from starting Springfield Heights 8 Hour Job Intro to starting Springfield Heights Pt. 10.

January 18th ("The Great Phatsby" Episode Tie-In)

• The app icon, the splash screen and the friend visit's icon were changed back to normal.
  • The whole game was changed back to normal.
  • Snow was removed.
  • The town center was set back to normal.
  • The Sequence Fountains are back in sync.
  • The caps for Springfield Heights was raised from 200 to 300, by adding new 8 hour job slots that unlock the new caps (requires Springfield Heights Pt. 10 to be started).
    http://i.imgur.com/Bey8njv.png
  • 2 new column of land were added on Springfield Heights.
  • Baby Gerald now requires The End of the Beginning Pt. 6 to appear in the store.
  • Burns' Summer Mansion (Mansion Both Wings) flipped image was fixed.
  • A 24 hours task "Logging In" for Lumber Mill was added.
  • A 8 hours task "Honoring the Old Pagan Gods" for Springfield Henge was added.
  • When the Gnome Box is tapped, the gnome disappears. Once the gnome is tapped, it'll return to the box.
  • Winter 2016's unfinished quests' icons were changed to reflect the character interacting with them.
  • Homer's job "Prove He's Not a Witch" at the Dunking Device no longer freezes him (due to the water no longer being freezing).
  • The copyright year was changed from 2016 to 2017.
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    "badmnky21;1544794" wrote:
    What am I missing here? To unlock Sea Captain & Chalmers to make lattes I need 30 lattes/30 devices and $30M, yes? I have all those things, yet no joy. Please advise. ps don't you hate pants??

the $30M is the SH revenue you have to be have achieved in order to unlock it. It. doesn't cost that. You only use the devices and lattes. Also you have to have unlocked the previous characters.
  • And (in case anyone cares!!!) the orange house got its Christmas lights back
  • Still can not find the gnome after I released it. Any good ways to find him.
  • "moat148;1547081" wrote:
    Still can not find the gnome after I released it. Any good ways to find him.

I haven't been able to find mine either, although I haven't made a significant effort to search.
  • I released and found him twice but it's "just for fun" there's no reward.