Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What is your tsto claim to shame?

I recently broke down and started a house farm. :oops: I've been playing daily for over a year and always seemed to be very poor. Lol I had a small neighborhood with everyone's house plus just a few extras bought all the buildings I could I'm always tasking my characters ect...... But still seem to go broke after an update. I'm tired of it! Lol!! so I decided to house farm until the Christmas update and bank some money.
  • Today I spent money on the game for the first time and registered for these boards
  • Waiting for my husband to go to bed so I can drop gremlins in his town. Knowing he can't pop them.
  • walkerrosewood wrote:
    tiger10036778 wrote:

my other half hates it when I am visiting neighbours DURING sex :twisted:

check.

A good distraction makes it last longer anyway. :shock:

The "visiting neighbors" part, or the "sex" part?
  • Staying up till 3am to watch the countdown clock for Halloween 2013, although insomnia helped
  • mikeydluffy wrote:
    I had just over 1000 Gremlins which I was hoping would be converted to donuts.

Well, had you released them, they's have converted to anything between 2000 and 4000 goo, which would have meant anything between one and six donuts.

You're welcome.
  • I laugh at the waiting for someone to go to bed. My husband finally told me the other day he would hear the toilet flush and knew I was headed to bed so he could drop gremlins in my town. lol
  • tiger10036778 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:

I guess my real shame is checking up on my Springfield right after sex. My girlfriend hates it.....

my other half hates it when I am visiting neighbours DURING sex :twisted:

Seriously though..... I have spent a lot of money on the game and since I left work a couple of weeks ago I rarely go an hour without checking my town!!

now thats a 1 up