Forum Discussion

skollthewolf
Rising Novice
9 years ago

What's Up with All the One Hour Visual Tasks?

In the perfect world all of the tasks would be visual, but from what I've noticed they usually have at least two visual tasks. One for shorter durations and one for longer.
I usually only use 8 and 12 hour tasks so I rarely get to see some characters outside. Personally it doesn't bother me since I already have close to 140 characters so it's not like my town is a ghost town. :lol:
  • skollthewolf wrote:
    At most, the characters in TSTO only get one or two visual tasks. Now, is it just me, or does EA seem to continually assign one of the visual tasks to the one hour slot? As someone who prefers to have the characters on visual tasks more often than not, I find it irritating...especially when I'm grinding for more money. Anyone else agree with me?

I prefer visual tasks as well. :D

However, the shorter the task, the higher the payout... so shorter tasks are more beneficial, especially when grinding.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    are not most of the 1 hour tasks at the KEM? Not visible?

Most of the core characters have KEM tasks. It's the offshoot ones that are visual. Most outdoor ones seem to be 4,8,12 hour tasks.
  • skollthewolf wrote:
    At most, the characters in TSTO only get one or two visual tasks. Now, is it just me, or does EA seem to continually assign one of the visual tasks to the one hour slot? As someone who prefers to have the characters on visual tasks more often than not, I find it irritating...especially when I'm grinding for more money. Anyone else agree with me?

If you're "grinding for more money" then one hour tasks are what you want anyway. So what's the problem?

Sounds like you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. Now that's irritating.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    skollthewolf wrote:

If you're "grinding for more money" then one hour tasks are what you want anyway. So what's the problem?

Sounds like you're just complaining for the sake of complaining. Now that's irritating.

I prefer four hour tasks.

Oh, and commenting isn't the same thing as complaining.