Forum Discussion

12 years ago

What's your favorite quote from The Simpsons?

Mine would be "Don't eat me, I have a wife and three kids! Eat them instead!" :lol:

-Homer Simpson
  • GldnMan wrote:
    Favorite quote and episode:

Grimes (or Grimey as he liked to be called): What's this? "Extremely High Voltage." Well, I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Homer Simp--

Later that week:

Homer: Change the channel Marge!
    check my avatar!

I'd have to go with 'To alcohol ...' As well. It's such a great quote because its so true. Cheese eating surrender monkeys has also had a massive impact on popular culture too.
  • fragrlr0ck wrote:
    It kills me that I can’t remember the episode that this comes from because it’s one of my favorite Simpson’s moments (I think it might be Flaming Moe’s, but I haven’t seen that episode in years).

Homer and the boys are sitting around playing cards. Moe makes a comment about parking a car in the garage.

Homer responds with something like “Ooooh you’re so fancy now, using words like ga-rage.”

Then everyone looks at him and someone asks “Yeah everyone says garage. What do you call it?”

Homer responds sheepishly “Um a car hole.”

My brother and I still refer to all garages as “car holes.”
    that's the one where marge becomes a cop
  • Homer "Kids, there's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way, and the Max power way."
    Bart "Isn't that the wrong way?"
    Homer "Yeah, but faster!"
  • imfkool wrote:
    Simpsons00001 wrote:
    "I want 10,000 tough guys and I want 10,000 soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher. And here's how I want them arranged: tough, tough, soft, tough, soft, soft, tough, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft."
    "Sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power. "
    "Of course I have. Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring. No one listens to you."

I just recently watched the Simpsons Movie, so that one stands out. I'm sure I've answered differently in EVERY one of these threads in the last week or two.

I am sorry this is just a little funny :lol: Watch the whole thing.

That was pretty funny...maybe a few minutes too long, but I enjoyed it! Albert Brooks kicks mothfucking *!

A quote I use quite often is from Reverend Lovejoy when he's talking to Ned after his house got destroyed by the Hurricane. Ned asks if God is punishing him, and Lovejoy responds with:
    "Short answer, yes with an 'if.' Long answer, no, with a 'but.'"

• I think it goes like

First you get the Sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women.
  • H1_ROADBLOK wrote:
    brenner_yes wrote:
    I think it goes like

First you get the Sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thankyou for finding it YESSS THATS IT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: