Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Why can't we sell the bonsai plants anymore?

I too would really like to see the option to sell these, I don't need anymore of these in my town!!!
  • I heard it through the bamboo that Mr Miyagi is responsible.
  • Possibly they can't be sold because they are premium items, (even if they are made by Akira) as they can be bought in the store for 12 donuts each.
  • Muhsterino wrote:
    Possibly they can't be sold because they are premium items, (even if they are made by Akira) as they can be bought in the store for 12 donuts each.
    ^this
  • roperlego859 wrote:
    Muhsterino wrote:
    Possibly they can't be sold because they are premium items, (even if they are made by Akira) as they can be bought in the store for 12 donuts each.
    ^this

Fine. Then how about letting us sell them for donuts? Even one apiece would be great to help clear out our inventory.

@OP: You can always sell trees you have out and put bonsai in their place.
  • lynnmckenz82 wrote:
    roperlego859 wrote:
    Muhsterino wrote:
    ^this

Fine. Then how about letting us sell them for donuts? Even one apiece would be great to help clear out our inventory.

@OP: You can always sell trees you have out and put bonsai in their place.

Would EA open those gates then players will start to expect (read: demand) that other premium items should also be sellable for donuts.

I'd love to see it happen but slim chance it will.

• yes they were sellable (as well as other premium items) before the Muscular Marge update
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    yes they were sellable (as well as other premium items) before the Muscular Marge update

Exactly. I can only assume they've changed it as they don't want people to sell a premium item and later regret it?!?

They never sold for much, it was just nice that we could sell them. And like BaileyCat88 said, it was a nice extra perk that came with owning Akira.
  • DrTardis11 wrote:
    And I just bought the sushi bar and Akira :cry:
    I'll be farming bonsai instead of houses

Haha! Your going to have a lovely bonsai farm in no time at all! :mrgreen: