Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Why is my water still green?

Last update was an IOS fix, no game update yet...sigh...
  • I guessed on another thread that maybe they are leaving the water green to tie into the next update or Lisa did say the water was green because of the nuclear power plant. Seems appropriate, at least for the area next to the power plant.

Hope this is the beginning of the next real update!
  • brookesaywhatx wrote:
    I thought the last update removed the Saint Patricks day stuff, so why is my water still green? Lol

They haven't formally updated the game for content yet. When that happens the water will change back.

The app update was only bugs - no content. The items are no longer for sale, since they have a time element and it simply expired. So those didn't require an update to remove.

So if we get an update tomorrow, it will change. If it's next week, then it will change next week. Repeat until we get an content update.
  • We haven't had an update yet, which you might have heard before if you read the other post on green water. :roll:
  • AARONRTD wrote:
    We haven't had an update yet, which you might have heard before if you read the other post on green water. :roll:

Yeah, all they had to do was scroll past the first 48 threads and there it is. Right at their fingertips. 8)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 16 days ago