Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Wierdest Neighborino EVER!

Since Valentines event, if you have characters doing in-building tasks, they'll leave when a friend visits your town and start doing random "outside" tasks. For Valentines it was so friends could still collect hearts, but the coding still remains.

Check when you visit a friend's town - sometimes you'll notice a heap of people leaving one building, and some will remain in the doorway all doing tasks that remain in one spot, whilst the rest do roaming tasks on the streets.

I'd say that your neighbour has people doing indoor tasks at KL (which would be most KL tasks), and it's just a replication of this code in the game when visiting.
  • The animations no longer reflect the actual task being done anymore, in SF or KL. Especially if it's an inside task, I think.
  • Linkwick wrote:
    Since Valentines event, if you have characters doing in-building tasks, they'll leave when a friend visits your town and start doing random "outside" tasks. For Valentines it was so friends could still collect hearts, but the coding still remains.

Check when you visit a friend's town - sometimes you'll notice a heap of people leaving one building, and some will remain in the doorway all doing tasks that remain in one spot, whilst the rest do roaming tasks on the streets.

I'd say that your neighbour has people doing indoor tasks at KL (which would be most KL tasks), and it's just a replication of this code in the game when visiting.
    I have seen this but there have been no opportunities to collect FP's because they have been idle.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    The animations no longer reflect the actual task being done anymore, in SF or KL. Especially if it's an inside task, I think.

THIS.

I'VE seen chars doing SF tasks when visiting a KL. It's auto generated since changes implemented during Valentine's.
  • delegg629524 wrote:
    Linkwick wrote:

I have seen this but there have been no opportunities to collect FP's because they have been idle.

They might not be idle, they could have collected from all their buildings prior to your visit. It's hard to tell now.