Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Won Maude, Yay! Can't find her,boo!

Won Maude on the second try,but when it sent me back to the game NO Maude! not in inventory, still not marked off for the Flanders set, tried going to Krustylandand back to no avail...plus she's on longer an optional win in my mystery box...and the donuts are gone!

Anyone else have this happen?
  • "miraclemet;d-155735" wrote:
    Won Maude on the second try,but when it sent me back to the game NO Maude! not in inventory, still not marked off for the Flanders set, tried going to Krustylandand back to no avail...plus she's on longer an optional win in my mystery box...and the donuts are gone!

Anyone else have this happen?

I had the same issue. She is in the inventory, make sure she is no longer in the mystery box. Then go through your inventory. I had to click on the bundle, then it separated it self and then I put Maude out before the building. It was very strange.
  • I had this happen too. knighthunt438 is correct, but just to be really clear, she is only in the section of the inventory actually labeled "Inventory." I think anytime I click the box in the lower left, I'm in the inventory and ideally things are sorted appropriately, but Maude didn't appear in the character section or the building section, only the "Inventory" section. Once you click her bundle, the character goes to the character section and the building goes to the building section, as expected.
  • Thank you I couldn't find her and ea couldnt give me that little tip. She was the only thing I wanted ant took me 5 tries to get her.
  • The problem for me was I was looking in character inventory, but she was in the regular inventory...I guess since she was bundled?!?!