Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Worst accidental purchase.

jayjaykay00 wrote:
Lets face it, we've all accidentally spent some doughnuts. Either we didn't know about confirmation yet or we learned the hardway that ea turns it off after an update. I did the latter, after the Halloween event was removed I was placing some decos and accidentally bought the fiddler !_!

So I was wondering what other people have accidentally throw doughnuts away on.

Well, when the game first started I actually bought $10K of in game cash for 8 donuts, I believe. I was so mad, because it took me a long time to earn 8 donuts and I was only scrolling through the store to see what was available. I NEVER would have spent donuts on in game cash. Total waste! Worst. Purchase. Ever.

But after we actually got the donut confirmation button, I bought Candy Kevin without checking my donut confirmation button was still on, D'OH!! Second worst purchase ever.
  • I spent 2 donuts speeding up simpsons' house tax, it was probably the first day of playing. Not my most expensive error, but probably the one that got me madder. 2 donuts for like 3$...

Then i learned of the confirmation button..(but after a while, another 10-20 donuts burned)
  • When switched to a new tablet, I forgot to put confirm donut spend back on and was scrolling through the store and accidentally brought Jimbo for 120 donuts!