Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Worst. Update. Ever.

You will easily be able to do it, I've bought the tree trunk thingy aswell and I already have 1,700 snakes without visiting friends.
  • I have a friend that I'm assumin has a jail borking phone cause of the looks of his town with items they have like 30 pulse safelight dishes, 15 plus cop cars an ambulances an every single premium item 2x. But I don't lose snakes really in his town! But like I said I lose about 150 snakes an h
    When I visit my 100 friends daily but it still is not really putting that much of an affect on my progress! I'm glad to know that when I get everything it does not sound like the prizes you receive after continuously doing this is worth it!
  • Jailbroken has nothing to do with it. Move on. People are grasping at straws trying to figure this out. I have 90 friends, 9 cause a loss of snakes. And, most are only 5. If you are losing more than 5 or 10 delete them or don't visit them.
  • Confirming this issue...losing various numbers of snakes but actually more peeved about losing nearly 5,000 XP overnight! This has happened a few times. Sooooo frustrating.
  • I have to agree that this is the worst update yet. i like the idea, but not when there is no rhyme or reason to losing snakes as you enter friends town.

I would think EA would want this game to be as social as possible and for user to visit as many towns as possible on an as frequent basis as possible. But... due to losing snakes randomly and in large quantities without any full explanation as to why and when you lose a certain amount of snakes, I not have no interest in visiting friends towns until the end of this update.

Sorry EA, but this update and snake tally really wasn't thought through very well from the beginning.
  • You can also throw out the Lisa theory. After three days I now have different people causing a loss of snakes. If the Lisa task was the problem, than the same people would cause a loss of snakes every day. The facts are, it's random. There is no task that causes it. Jailbroken phones don't cause it. It's random. Even with some loss, I still come out way ahead visiting 90 friends.
  • jasonicus321 wrote:
    You can also throw out the Lisa theory. After three days I now have different people causing a loss of snakes. If the Lisa task was the problem, than the same people would cause a loss of snakes every day. The facts are, it's random. There is no task that causes it. Jailbroken phones don't cause it. It's random. Even with some loss, I still come out way ahead visiting 90 friends.

First good answer yet! To bad it's so time consuming visiting 100 friends
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:
    wolfcastle76 wrote:
    popojijo984 wrote:
    As long as you keep track of how many snakes you had before entering a town and whack any that go missing plus your 5 or 10 you will be fine. It's a pain but it works I visit all my friends and am up over 5k snakes by following that method.

Yeah that's what I tried but that obviously didn't work. There were no more snakes to whack left in that town (except for maybe 2 or 3 that I didn't see). I mean I lost like 50 snakes just by entering this town. C'mon, this can impossibly be intended.

there's also chance if you visiting town who buy all the donuts premium (i mean snake event premium like stump/rock/log/speaker etc.) they will make you lose more snakes, i have a friend who buy all the prize up to 12.500 and buy all the log/rock/etc. and when i go in i lose 90 snakes immediately.. i can only regain about half of it, and because i don't want it to happen anymore i deleted the friend and find new one, if it also helps i think it's because he already have all/ theory people saying that snake premium item make neighbor lose more snakes, and also before i deleted him he already 2 days not online

This is not true.

I have over half my friends with every premium item because they are "completist" and have to have everything. They do not cause snake loss, I've tested it because I've been keeping a log for 3 days now. The snake loss is not consistent.

Except....

In jail broken devices, those towns that I know are jail broken consistently take 10-15 snakes from me every single time I visit. However, there is no rhyme or reason to any of this so it could just be a coincidence.

Not everyone seems to be losing large numbers of snakes. Is there any pattern? Is it iOS devices only, Android devices only? Is there some other characteristic that is common to those who lose hundreds vs. those who only lose 5 at a time?