Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Wow, Got My Sixth Anniversary Badge Today!

Six years of almost continuous, daily TSTO - hard to believe. And I say continuous because the game has survived two broken devices, ice storm blackouts and a "pandemic" so I probably missed a few days in there somewhere. People think I'm a bit loony at 75 playing a kids' game but who cares? My game longevity is, to some small degree, due to you folks on the Forum who always seem to have the answers to things that don't quite make sense in TSTO. Thanks for that and Happy NEW YEAR!
  • Lol. I have been playing since the start. Just havent had an ea forums account the whole time. Dont think my badges properly reflect that.
  • Congrats! I just checked my profile (normally I am in the forums as a reader, rarely post) and noticed I had received the 8 year badge. Damn, time flies. :)
    ratbag72
    New Spectator
    Got me thinking how long too, logged in and got the 9 year badge! Holy moley.
    Willy9292
    Rising Vanguard
    "ratbag72;c-2214240" wrote:
    Got me thinking how long too, logged in and got the 9 year badge! Holy moley.

Congrats. Thats impressive!
  • I had to check as well. Forgot about these badges. I have the 9 year badge. Wow!

Tapped Out was released February 17, 2012 on iOS, then released on Android on January 23, 2013 and on Kindle Fire on June 24, 2013.

:) Time flies...