Forum Discussion

11 years ago

wth...un-premium payout for premium character

Wait is this serious or no?
  • kenalbon89 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Hibbert's premium stonecutter skin pays premium and I'm glad to have it.

Well, in that case, I am going to take NMayo's advice and pop EA an email. It doesn't make sense that a Premium Skin on a Freemium Character has the same payout as a Premium Skin on a Premium Character. During the SC event all of Frink's SC tasks where at the higher payout than, for instance, Homer's with the same tasks.

It makes perfect sense. All the stonecutter skins got a little boost during the event. Premium characters and premium skins (and the premium character with a premium skin) paid a little over premium. The event ended and they started paying regular premium.
    There was a reason a premium skin for a free character cost a lot more than the one for the premium character. Premium skins always result in premium payout. Premium skin on a premium character also results in just a premium payout. Sorry.
  • Mopurglar wrote:
    NMayo wrote:
    You guys that notice this need to E-mail them and tell them!!! they prolly dont notice that little stuff until someone points it out! Im going to E-Mail them now, as I have Otto and your correct, his payout is way off.

You know something NMayo, you are really awesome.

You filed about 40 support tickets and posted approximately 800 times regarding the TSTO KitKat issue. I was reading the reviews on Google Play one day and noticed that multiple (>1) reviewers pointed out that they read on the EA forums that TSTO apparently doesn't work with KitKat. Sure enough, EA patched it.

Next, I'd like to turn you into a wrong town glitch crusader. 8)

atleast 800 times =) thank you!

as soon as the Wrong Town Glitch his me again, i shall crusade it like a boss!
  • NMayo wrote:
    You guys that notice this need to E-mail them and tell them!!! they prolly dont notice that little stuff until someone points it out! Im going to E-Mail them now, as I have Otto and your correct, his payout is way off.

Be careful with how you word it because they might refer you to the forums if they think it's a suggestion
  • neuroheart wrote:
    shafanator108 wrote:
    Have to have Johnny Fiestas to get his 2 hour job.

#&@*$!% Easter

Amen Sister!