Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Yard Sale Mystery Box and Coach Pommelhorst

Has anyone got Coach Pommelhorst from the mystery box and what are your thoughts on her and the other items in the box as well?

I don't think they should be put new characters in mystery boxes. I hate the idea of gambling for one character because you could end up throwing a lot of donuts away before getting what you really want. It's a cash grab by EA hoping you open the box at least a couple times before getting what you desire.
  • I didn't know that thanks. Ok I'm looking in the yearbook now and it has a whole bunch of stuff and you have to keep refreshing until you find what you're looking for. It's a tedious process but at least they offer you a lot of items.
  • Actually, Greta Wolfcastle is only available in the Yard Sale Mystery Box. She's not in the Yearbook Mystery Box.

So, she and Coach Pommelhorse are the only items in this Box, that aren't available in the other one (Yearbook).
  • I only had Coach Pommelhorst in the box. What else was available? Just the stuff from the previous yard sale that hadn't been won?
  • I found this list of Yard Sale Mystery Box items on TSTO Addicts:

Coach Pommelhorst (NEW!), Barney & Bowlarama, Duffman & Brewery, Scratchy & Cartoon Set, Greta & Springfield Prep, Jessica & Lovejoy House, Kamp Bart & Kamp Krusty, Ice Cream Man Homer & Truck, Jub-Jub & Pet Shop, Mozart & Concert Hall, Miss Springfield & Sleep Eazy, Mansion of Solid Gold, Little Lisa’s Recycling Plant, Truckasaurus, Tailgate, Street Cleaner, Bookaccinos, & Springfield Observatory.