Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Your favorite Homer's skin

Close call between Mayan Homer & # 908, I love 908 pushing that big stone, but the Mayan avatar hacs three outdoor task that I like to watch, so Mayan Homer it is. :)
  • ASebastian246 wrote:
    how did you get cool homer?

Free item from "The Day the Earth Stood Cool" episode tie-in in 2012, and premium item at 120 D at recent Yard Sale.

Btw, welcome to the forums. 8)

Edit: Add welcome.
  • oikledavid783 wrote:

I like him the most since with this Yard Sale, Stongman Homer now might just be the rarest Homer skin. He also came from Halloween 2013, my favourite event. He was only obtained after collecting 4 items, 1 each day, for 4 days. On the 5th day a question had to be answered. If it wasn't for my girlfriend I wouldn't have known the answer. So I thank her for getting this skin.

I wouldn't say rarest, it depends if newer users ponied up 300 donuts for Mayan Homer - that certainly isn't cheap..

Also, the items were not required, people were still able to answer the question - which is all it took. If you got the answer wrong, you still got the skin. Only the correct answer got donuts - just answering the question got the skin.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    oikledavid783 wrote:

I like him the most since with this Yard Sale, Stongman Homer now might just be the rarest Homer skin. He also came from Halloween 2013, my favourite event. He was only obtained after collecting 4 items, 1 each day, for 4 days. On the 5th day a question had to be answered. If it wasn't for my girlfriend I wouldn't have known the answer. So I thank her for getting this skin.

I wouldn't say rarest, it depends if newer users ponied up 300 donuts for Mayan Homer - that certainly isn't cheap..

Also, the items were not required, people were still able to answer the question - which is all it took. If you got the answer wrong, you still got the skin. Only the correct answer got donuts - just answering the question got the skin.

Oh, silly me. I thought the correct answer gave the skin. What were the point of the items if not to get the Strongman Homer skin?
  • I picked 908. I like the take with the stone & when he sings at the table :D
  • my favourite is strongman homer the first skin i got just bought mayan bundly sucks if mayan god is an npc otherwise not buyed the bundle but its cool!! 8)