Forum Discussion

12 years ago

* Patrick's day issue

Yes, I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the update and got started building the pub, but when I logged back in an hour later, I got another update, and then the pub was gone. Then an hour later, another update, and then it was back. And an hour after that, gone again. I've tried reinstalling the game, but the pub (and the green water) hasn't come back since that last update earlier today. :/
  • Yea mate mines done the same missing again after reinstalling the app although when it returned the first time it had 14hrs left so maybe if it finishes building it will solve the issue fingers crossed.
  • Had the same, after spending doughnuts on the wishing well, too. Now everything is gone, including the doughnuts. But it gets worse; since last night, I cannot log into my Springfield without having it crash when it tries to load. After tapping to continue, the doughnut spins a few times and the game exits. This happens on multiple devices and after reinstalling the app, so it is either my Springfield tha is corrupted or something on the servers is whacked.

Anyone else seeing the same?
  • Same issue here, only a few hours left on the build and now it's gone after the update.
  • Same here I get excited waiting for new update only to be let down seems they give us less and less wen Easter comes probably on get an egg or a tree
  • I have a bit more data that tells me there is a problem with the servers somewhere. On one of my networks, I get logged in fine, but there is no * Patrick's Day update applied or available. It's pre-* Pats as usual. If I change to another network (public WiFi), I get a 200.8MB update that causes the app to crash after I "tap to continue". If I change back to the original network, I get another 193.2MB update and I can log in again -- but no * Patricks Day features.

So I can play on one network with pre-* Patrick's Day version, but if I go to another (including, I find out now, my broadband with AT&T), it tries to update with a broken version. The broken version is always the same size, 200.8MB.

How long until this gets fixed? It's obviously a problem with EA.
  • Built the pub, have the leprechaun and wishing well, LOST MY BARKEEP! Can't find him anywhere!

This is why the game needs a character finder.