Forum Discussion

12 years ago

1000+ eggs

Hi, i would appreciate some eggs! I am behind on schedule a bit, so if you would like to send some my way i'd definately appeciate it, if so pls add Dave995. Pm me if you want to.

Thanks Dave
  • Hey add me madjackel74
    have lots of eggs that i will unload on empty spots.

i will not drop eggs if you have miss Springfield obviously.

im looking to help out and appreciated it in return =)

add me madjackel74
  • Sitting on about 8200 Snakes right now, have 150 banked (so PM if you'd like to trade).

I'd really love to at least get Dredrick Tatum but of course Miss Springfield would be awesome too.

Add EngineerSeven
  • Hello. My names glenowicz890. I have about5300 snakes right now. I would love if you could donate some to me. And of corce when I get all my prizes I'm going to help other people just like you are. Thanks.
  • Would appreciate any donations and assistance willing to be given. Even just some more friends, as I'm only at about a dozen. I regularly distribute eggs among my friends, so it's not like I have a stockpile to trade, but with more friends I should be able to accumulate more eggs.

perivam3
  • I too have 1,000 + eggs as well as 4700 snakes. I want that motel and you can help me by adding me at rageaholic96.
  • I have tons of eggs to donate to those who need. Add walleyepete Or pm me to add you ps I don't need any I just wanna donate

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,678 PostsLatest Activity: 6 days ago