Forum Discussion

12 years ago

BEST SPRINGFIELDS ONLY!!!!

shaunareid

My Springfield is awesome... even if I do say so myself ;)
  • I wouldn't say mines is the best springfield, though i've put time and effort in making a wonderful Springfield to browse. Some ideas come from various users who i would mention just don't remember their usernames :/

Check it out:

SirEdgarA
  • I have spent a long, long time designing my Springfield.

Although I have a messy junk section where I put the 50ft magnifying glass, Popsicle stick skyscraper and escalator to no where, the rest of my town is, in my opinion, colorful and full of life.

I go on every day at least once and haven't added any new people in several months, so I'm looking to add some regular players to get design ideas for the over-sized structures.

username: Ironfrogg
  • I am looking for others who take pride in their towns design. I have spent a lot of money and I have all premium items. I have several 3D designs and would like to see other ideas from like minded people.

I play everyday since I am sick and this takes my mind off my incurable disease that I am being treated for. I picked up an Autoimmune disease around the first Gulf War while I was serving in the SW Asia Theater of Operation. I am drama free and I expect the same from you. Life is to short to play games, so if you have nothing positive to say about your fellow players then you are not someone I want to be associated with.

I freed up 20 spaces for new friends and may open up more. Add me if you want to see my town and compare notes. Happy Gaming!

V/r,
    Robert
    logistics_eng on IPAD 4
  • Currently redesigning a lot of my Springfield but here is a taster http://s23.postimg.org/rrfizx4kb/image.jpg

Paullloydjo
  • Heyy. Feel free to add me. I don't have a lot of premium items as i don't really want to spend pennys on the game, but i think i've designed it really nice. Quite big. Nice to browse. My user is aliarmstrong :)
  • I feel like I've put quite a bit off effort in my Springfield, it might not be the best but please take a look! - arran9710