Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Christmas 2013 the glitchyest update ever? EDIT: Maybe just my account

I haven't experienced this but I know lots of people who have. There are a lot of topics in the game discussion section about it. Good luck in getting it fixed!
  • It must be you, do you have a origin account? It be easy to unstiall and reinstall
  • I deleted the game and re downloaded it... and at first it crashed, but it has not again since. I will keep my fingers cross but I think its fixed now.

Thanks everyone and sorry for posting this in the wrong place and creating yet another thread.

Ok... maybe not, even before I finished writing this it started again...
  • Ok, well I have deleted and downloaded the game a few times and it still not getting any better. I was only able to play once so far without it freezing up and getting me to hit retry every 30 seconds or less. However once I quit and came back and played again it was crashing over and over.

Am I really the only one having this problem? Does anybody have any suggestions? My brothers account still seems to play just fine.
  • One issue that seems current with this is pending friends requests if you can get onto origin and delete some requests that might hopefully fix it
  • Thats everyone, it seems fixed now!

I had to download Orijin on a computer, then open and close it over and over till I could get my friends list to pop up, then I started denying the requests... took forever but I was able to delete them all and now its crashing a lot less.

• Adamcayce wrote:
    Mine just keeps flashing buildings and being glitchy.
    I love how selma is smoking it off, moleman recording it, Nelson is ah ah at it and the turkey is just wondering around not caring one bit

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago