Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Days of Future Future ***WALKTHROUGH*** "Not Enough (Moral) Fiber"

Wow he raids 10 random fridges? :shock: That's a lot of eating even for Homer :lol:
  • caseykells wrote:
    Thanks for this. However, I gotta know... Are the graves my end game on this? Or is there something else that I will be rewarded with after doing all this? Because if not, then I think I will go ahead and pull Homer off of raiding fridges. One grave is enough for me. :wink:

I was thinking the exact same thing, this one is kind of monotonous...except I'm not really losing money or XP by having Homer do this quest, so unless there is another quest for him, I figure I'll keep him on this one. Besides, I'm still amused by the animation. (Although I'm very annoyed that you can't zoom while it's playing. It took me 3 tries to remember to zoom in BEFORE I tapped the Simpson's house.)
  • caseykells wrote:
    Thanks for this. However, I gotta know... Are the graves my end game on this? Or is there something else that I will be rewarded with after doing all this? Because if not, then I think I will go ahead and pull Homer off of raiding fridges. One grave is enough for me. :wink:
    u dont get anything more