Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Egg buddy willing to do 300+ egg trade.

i'm a lvl 28 premium player as well with 650 eggs to trade
  • I added you and made a small x of eggs by fort sensible (then got kicked off the server) and I'm going to leave another 100 or so. I will leave more when you leave me about the same. I want to dump all 700 eggs right now! Thank you.
  • RHutch187129 wrote:
    done, jut waiting on you to place your 100 eggs

I filled the entire back strip-from side to side. Over 200 eggs laid lol. Pop those and I put out some more :) thanks. I've got just over 400 now.
  • Dynamite_Champs wrote:
    how many eggs do you want to trade?
    have you added me? I'll give you 100
  • RHutch187129 wrote:
    aliaysonfire wrote:
    RHutch187129 wrote:
    done, jut waiting on you to place your 100 eggs

I filled the entire back strip-from side to side. Over 200 eggs laid lol. Pop those and I put out some more :) thanks. I've got just over 400 now.

All gone. going to start laying the next 200 eggs on your land. you can start laying yours when ever your ready.

Just filled up yer Landing strip of around 200. (I think it's a lil more than that. Lol. Thank you so much for trading!!)
  • Dynamite_Champs wrote:
    ok I sent you a request

I've added you. I'll drop you 100 shortly, hope to see your 100 soon as well. If you don't mind putting your 100 by my snake rock, I'd appreciate it.
  • aliaysonfire wrote:
    Dynamite_Champs wrote:
    ok I sent you a request

I've added you. I'll drop you 100 shortly, hope to see your 100 soon as well. If you don't mind putting your 100 by my snake rock, I'd appreciate it.

I've done a 100 egg drop. Awaiting your drop. Thanks.
  • Dynamite_Champs wrote:
    aliaysonfire wrote:
    aliaysonfire wrote:
    Dynamite_Champs wrote:
    ok I sent you a request

I've done a 100 egg drop. Awaiting your drop. Thanks.

Thanks!! I'm done left it right where you asked.

Let me know if you would like to trade more.

I've done my drop. And got your eggs too :) il let you know shortly if I can do more. Thank you again.
  • Dynamite_Champs wrote:
    ok thanks again

I'm going to do another 100 drop now. I think I still have 100 left. Are you still able to trade? I'm dropping mine anyways.
  • aliaysonfire wrote:
    Dynamite_Champs wrote:
    ok thanks again

I'm going to do another 100 drop now. I think I still have 100 left. Are you still able to trade? I'm dropping mine anyways.

Did a 100 drop.