Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Exercise For Mr Burns.

Yes I am having this issue as well
  • I got the issue too.

It seems that when I tuck something into the inventory it cancels the mission everytime. So now I'll just leave the game alone for an hour and hopefully it'll complete correctly.
  • Yep, same here.. Really frustrating me now, never had this happen before Whacking Day
  • i notice this happens when i try to move Channel 6 while Smithers exercise for Mr. Burns. so now i try to avoid moving Channel 6 when Smithers and Burns do the job. i'm not sure if other actions would trigger it.
  • I believe this is a common glitch discussed in other posts. I'd try shut the game down fully and then try again.
  • raychanww38 wrote:
    i notice this happens when i try to move Channel 6 while Smithers exercise for Mr. Burns. so now i try to avoid moving Channel 6 when Smithers and Burns do the job. i'm not sure if other actions would trigger it.

oh and also possibly when you crake eggs. also causes the exercise burns job to stop.
  • no sorry it's nothing to do with Channel 6. it's when you try to make changes to the roads, pavements, or rivers, the job will stop. and also when you whack eggs and collect from snake stone.
  • I'm also having the same exact issue but it seems like every time I have them doing it and I try to whack snakes or eggs that's when they stop or sometimes they'll stop when I get off the game and come back in but that's rare only happend to me once or twice that way it's usually when I whack snakes or get the eggs someone left in my town most of the time!
  • In my Springfield, the only activity that Smithers cannot do is Exercise for Mr. Burns. It's grayed out with a lock on it and says it requires Mr. Burns. Only problem is I HAVE MR BURNS! How do I fix this so that I can have the 60 minute activity? :(
  • happens to me too, every time I try to move stuff or build new stuff.

please fix it!!