Forum Discussion

12 years ago

fat tony android

So I take it none of you have android devices? And I should peddle my problems elsewhere.. :cry:
  • DabItUpBogart wrote:
    OK all of this is fine. I request that in the Android version of the game; Fat Tony be removed from the character collection menu as well as the Halloween characters also as well as Shauna. So the Android users don't have to see what they could never have got. Dont just put it there I get to see it and be like wtf I want I want, but wait too bad for you, you have an Android device and EA is punishing you for it. Hahaha (Evil laughter by EA). I want to be able to finish the toughies collection. Wouldn't it bother you to be playing an unfinished game EA just slapped together to shut us up. Do you not realize that there are millions more Android users than there are iAnything users world wide. Fix the game or take it off the market til its fixed EA is multi billion dollar company. I would expect this from indie developers not a billion dollar corporation. Fix the stupid game! Correction not a stupid game. Great awesome game that I have put stupid amounts of money in and would expect daily updates from. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has spent $100+ on this game and would be expecting daily updates to fix the silly little harp screen. Can I just get some support on this idea that EA being this huge company should be doing a lot more to fix a game millions of people play on a daily basis.

Agreed that your lack of characters stinks, but truth be told... An iOS player who starts today, misses out on the same things you do... So really, it's EA snubbing newbies, not just the android folk, although I'm sure a great many of you would have been on board, were it available last year on your platform :/
  • So nothing EA not going to give us fat tony? What if you put him at 50 donuts? I would pay. Please give us fat tony!!
  • DabItUpBogart wrote:
    I request that in the Android version of the game; Fat Tony be removed from the character collection menu as well as the Halloween characters also as well as Shauna. So the Android users don't have to see what they could never have got.

Hahaha cute.

The idea is that the game on your Droid is all but identical to the game on your iOS device. Including everything that has ever come to the latter version.

I would assume that's intentional so that if EA is capable of linking the Droid version with Origin you'll be able to pull your city from an iOS device to your Droid. And also a good way to ensure that if the time comes when they want to make those characters and items available again they can.
  • Yeah I'm over it. At least were getting tom Flanagan and his bar and the leprechaun and his well is that were going to get in * patty's day?