Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Fed button?

The Fed button (or Federal agents button) will show up later in the quest line. At that point you’ll be able to send Feds to your neighbors towns and earn more gifts.
  • I'm at that point in the game where I can drop Feds in my neighbors towns. But I have a few questions...

If I choose not to click on presents in my neighbors towns, and only drop Feds, will we both earn presents by doing this?

I dropped a bunch of Feds in my neighbors towns but have yet to see a message telling me that I've received gifts.

However, I've had a neighbor drop Feds in MY town and was able to receive gifts from it.

Does this mean we have to choose to either give gifts to neighbors by dropping Feds, or receive gifts by clicking on presents, instead?

Does anyone have any answers to this?

Thank you!:)
  • I have the quest to put feds in my friends town but I don't have a button to do it. Is it because I have already visited everyone?

Edit: I deleted a non-performing neighbor and got someone new, and yes, you can send three feds or tap three buildings, not both.
  • You get the Fed button after part 9 of the Jingle Bell Wreck questline.
    You drop a fed instead of tapping a building. You get presents, money and xp the moment you drop them. I haven't visited all my neighbours yet but I assume the max presents earned as it applies to buildings also applies to feds.
    When you tap a neighbour's fed in your own town, you also earn presents. I suspect though that you don't earn extra presents when someone taps you fedrs in their town, but I am not certain.
    meredythl
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I can't see a fed button, even when playing in neighbor who has dropped feds in my town. I became fed-eligible 4-5 days ago, have restarted my phone and still no fed button. Any ideas?

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago