Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Frustrating Friendships

Daftoldbird and Daftoldbird 2 :mrgreen:
  • Lowly level 24 noob, but I play daily. I just got into the game recently and could use all the help I can get!

IronKongMKII
  • I couldn't care LESS about levels....I just deleted 78 "friends" because they've been inactive...some for over a year! Annoying, now I only have 22 friends. :? You kinda need friends in this game.

ITSISELA
  • I try and visit every friend. If i can't get to everyone in the same day. I take up from where i left off. So i see everyone eventually . When i notice that towns
    haven't cleared i check to see when they played last. Over 3 weeks i probably delete them.
    :D
  • I don't care about levels. I try to visit my neighbors everyday but I do have a life. I have a job and I have a family, so I'm not on TSTO every single free minute of my day. That said, I try to visit neighbors daily and as long as a neighbor has something for me to click on when I visit them, I don't care if they are on level 5 or level 50. I only delete when it's been at least a week since they last played.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago