Forum Discussion

9 years ago

HELP can't continue

MichalekMM wrote:
Hi, I!m level 52 and now I would have build Honest Jonhs Computers and start Database recovery quest, but I can't still build this is still locked, I am not sure what have I to do. Can somebody help me?

Have you built the previous levels building? I think it was Marvin Monroe and the Family Therapy Center.
  • tappedout1996 wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:
    Hi, I!m level 52 and now I would have build Honest Jonhs Computers and start Database recovery quest, but I can't still build this is still locked, I am not sure what have I to do. Can somebody help me?

Have you built the previous levels building? I think it was Marvin Monroe and the Family Therapy Center.

Yes all previous bulding I have builded and all included Quest also I did. Only thing what I haven't build is Krustyland....
  • MichalekMM wrote:
    tappedout1996 wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:

Yes all previous bulding I have builded and all included Quest also I did. Only thing what I haven't build is Krustyland....

According to the Level 44 walkthrough thread, "you need to build krustyland and the big wheel with Princess Penelope to continue".
  • KrustyBrand wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:
    tappedout1996 wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:

According to the Level 44 walkthrough thread, "you need to build krustyland and the big wheel with Princess Penelope to continue".

Are you sure? I you are right, so I will be grateful you.
  • MichalekMM wrote:
    KrustyBrand wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:
    tappedout1996 wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:

I'm certainly no expert, but if LPNintendoITA says it, it's pretty much gospel. Here's a link to the walkthrough thread. The aforementioned quote appears in the last post of the thread.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10164755.page
  • KrustyBrand wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:
    KrustyBrand wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:
    tappedout1996 wrote:
    MichalekMM wrote:

I'm certainly no expert, but if LPNintendoITA says it, it's pretty much gospel. Here's a link to the walkthrough thread. The aforementioned quote appears in the last post of the thread.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10164755.page

It works!! thank you a lot...