Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Land tokens?

So I’m level 122 and I’ve now bought so much land that the only way to get more would be to use land tokens? How do I unlock this land? I don’t have any tokens and haven’t for a while as they aren’t commonly used as prizes anymore! If anyone can help with how to unlock the land I’d be grateful thanks!
  • Be on the lookout for the Golden Goose Realty building to return. It cost 150 donuts last time it was available. The forum will probably announce it when it returns. I would not expect it before February, but keep an eye out for Black Friday. You never really know with EA.
  • I have a friend who is close to have all the lands you can buy but doesn’t have the building that give land tokens. I think this building should be a permanent item in the store. He really hopes it will come back soon.
  • The land token building should be introduced in the store immediately when you reach the first land token field tu get. Do you agree?

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago