Nelson
Dolph
Ralph
Sherri & Teri (count as one)
Bart
Milhouse
Lisa
Martin

Plus Jimbo that I don't have, makes 11 Kids.

• Lisa
    Bart
    Milhouse
    Ralph
    Jimbo
    Nelson
    Rod
    Todd
    Martin
    Dolph
    Sheri/Teri

Kearney DOES NOT count

I have 9, so it's gonna take me 2 days to complete. (Don't have Jimbo or Sheri/Teri yet...)
  • I just got to this point in the quest and I was vary surprised to see that Kearney, Shauna & SVT all can't join this quest. You have to have Jimbo (or Sheri and Terri whom I do not have) and all of the main storyline kids to do this in a day. This really doesn't make sense, hopefully they will fix this in a future update.
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    I just got to this point in the quest and I was vary surprised to see that Kearney, Shauna & SVT all can't join this quest. You have to have Jimbo (or Sheri and Terri whom I do not have) and all of the main storyline kids to do this in a day. This really doesn't make sense, hopefully they will fix this in a future update.

They are teenagers, and not kids. Kearny has a kid... (not sure why he's still in Elementary School though..). I was surprised needing 10 of 11 with 2 being premium. Normally it would be like 6 or something so everyone could do it, and not have to use every character.