Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Level Up - Three gifts.

I got it today so yours was probably just glitched. :(
  • _Dave05uk_ wrote:
    You know when you level up and you get to open up three boxes/gifts and you can win donuts, and after you can pay 50,000(?) to open another box....have they stopped that? I didn't get the option today. :shock:

did you get the 3 donuts when leveling up. there's no point of paying 50k cash if you have the highest donuts reward
  • Thanks, lightninghound!

I haven't had any boxes open up yet. On level 29 and today, level 30, I had a small present appear on the XP bar in the task bar area. Nothing happens from this that I have seen yet. On 29, it disappeared after awhile, and today, it's still there. Is this referencing the same box? Thanks! :?
  • MmeLaura wrote:
    Thanks, lightninghound!

I haven't had any boxes open up yet. On level 29 and today, level 30, I had a small present appear on the XP bar in the task bar area. Nothing happens from this that I have seen yet. On 29, it disappeared after awhile, and today, it's still there. Is this referencing the same box? Thanks! :?

It's only there when you are on the highest level. So if you were on level 29 only just got there when level 30 came out the end of bar wouldn't be a box. If you are now on level 30 there would be a box as level 31 isn't released yet
  • It is not a box, i is a choice between ticket 1, 2 or 3.
    You can get this choise, when you get a level up, after you reached the max level.

You can get 1, 2 or 3 donuts.
    when you get 1 or 2 donuts you can spent 50.000$ to get on of the other tickes.
    If you recieve 3 donuts - you get the max and it is over ;)
  • sengir_cdv wrote:
    It is not a box, i is a choice between ticket 1, 2 or 3.
    You can get this choise, when you get a level up, after you reached the max level.

You can get 1, 2 or 3 donuts.
    when you get 1 or 2 donuts you can spent 50.000$ to get on of the other tickes.
    If you recieve 3 donuts - you get the max and it is over ;)

The "Box" is referring to the little gift box icon at the end of your XP bar, not a box as in the Mystery Box.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago