Forum Discussion

11 years ago

lvl 40 but no fudge factory

Skinner triggers it with some dialog but the opening quests are with Lisa and Ralph. Finishing these will trigger building the fudge factory.
  • AznSamsung wrote:
    hey there i reach level 40 yesterday and my friend ask me did u build the fudge factory yet ... and i didnt receive any quest or anything about it .... need help to get those quest started ... many say that skinner trigger but skinner dont have any quest for me

Considering you just hit level 40 yesterday, that means you didn't finish level 39. People that are level 40 and have the Fudge Factory have been waiting for this level update.

During progression, you must have the prior building completely built (waiting the 24 hours) before the next level triggers. So in this case, you must have built Sanjay's House. If you haven't built his house, you probably need to build whatever level 38's character/building was (sorry it's been 4 months), and then Sanjay's House. You don't need to do their story lines prior to the Fudge Factory, but you do need to finish building it though.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    AznSamsung wrote:
    hey there i reach level 40 yesterday and my friend ask me did u build the fudge factory yet ... and i didnt receive any quest or anything about it .... need help to get those quest started ... many say that skinner trigger but skinner dont have any quest for me

Considering you just hit level 40 yesterday, that means you didn't finish level 39. People that are level 40 and have the Fudge Factory have been waiting for this level update.

During progression, you must have the prior building completely built (waiting the 24 hours) before the next level triggers. So in this case, you must have built Sanjay's House. If you haven't built his house, you probably need to build whatever level 38's character/building was (sorry it's been 4 months), and then Sanjay's House. You don't need to do their story lines prior to the Fudge Factory, but you do need to finish building it though.

kk thnx for the info ... it all make sense now