Forum Discussion

11 years ago

recycled tower

you need to wait until the quest line tells you that you can place it, you can have unlocked all gold coin items but it won't matter until the quest lets you use them
  • I have a quest telling me to place a recycled tower. When I tap on the quest it takes me to the item in the build menu, but it's still locked. Shouldn't it be unlocked if I got a quest to place it. Also it's taking me to the premium items build menu. Is buying it with donuts the only way to get it?
  • For more clarity in case my post didn't make sense, here's the open task:

And here it is in the premium stuff menu:

Does that mean I have to use donuts?
  • @Remy, It looks like you need to upgrade your Recycle Castle two more times and you will unlock two towers once it has upgraded.
  • It's possible you need Lisa to prompt it with her quest bubble popping up, if this hasn't already happened. It looks like she might have already, given you have her next task up... But just in case, make sure she's free and doesn't have anything more to say.
  • I had the same issue. The towers were in my inventory, but I was unable to unlock them. Once I reached a level 5 or 6 (I don't remember which) I was able to place them.

Apparently the game awards you the castle walls, towers and gates before you reach the level you can place them.