Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Singing Sirloin & Stompy *WALKTHROUGH*

Translation looks good to me :)
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    Very good translation but I missed something. Where do these walk thru come from?
    from... playing the game
  • my valentines update has ended but this one hasn't kicked in yet.
    Is the singing sirloin a new building or an old one from another past quest.
  • blindwiderst wrote:
    http://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boe_Szyslak

Boe = Moe

of course! :oops: thanks :D
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    Where do these walk thru come from?

People that use donuts to speed up all of the quests.
  • mfowler10 wrote:
    Updated yesterday and homer and moe are free but still nothing! Anyone else having trouble starting the quest? Do you need a certain amount of rewards from the new friends rewards?

Nothing happening for me either. This is the only thread that mentions it so I am guessing that it may not have been released yet in the US.
  • PhattAlbert wrote:
    mfowler10 wrote:
    Updated yesterday and homer and moe are free but still nothing! Anyone else having trouble starting the quest? Do you need a certain amount of rewards from the new friends rewards?

Nothing happening for me either. This is the only thread that mentions it so I am guessing that it may not have been released yet in the US.

The quest begins when you unlock the building, wait the 24 hour build period and activate the building (clicking the build complete icon). You unlock the building by earning those FP while visiting friends/cleaning up graffiti.

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago