Forum Discussion

11 years ago

spin wheel

i saw this when I won cash last night with my spin :roll: and was wondering the same thing; looking for a previous post on this and cannot find..
  • silver awards 100 gift cards & gold awards 250 gift cards

Update: There must be a 4th 'color' as I just received 225 gift cards from what I though was silver, so perhaps there is a platinum level. Just a guess on my part. But there are two "silverish" gift cards on the wheel - one awards 100 gift cards and the other awards 225.
  • Is there a 'knack' to this or is it completely random? I got prizes on first couple of spins and just get money every time now!!! (About 6 in a row)
  • Mr. Plow STILL eludes me and its like a 5% chance to get it. I managed to get the Yeti which is like 1.68% chance but still no Mr. Plow. In the last 15 spins I've got 1 snowman, Yeti, 2 giftcards, and the rest money.
  • I just got king plow skin and maggie.

I think that its random based on the percentages. Nobody knows how they coded the wheel actually.
    The chance % might go up the more you spin the wheel.

I wonder what will happen when christmas is over come january 7th and we won't have the spin wheel
    to talk about anymore....maybe there will be silence over the lands ;-)

• I wish. I got Helter Shelter, snowmen, and money....I want Santa Co and Plow King bad.
  • coookies58 wrote:
    I still have the Yeti, Clausco, and Helter Shelter to get and I have over 70,000 gift cards. All I ever get is money. Super angry.

Im at 66k so I'm not that far off from you. Don't get too worked up over it. We still have till january 7th - a good two weeks worth of time. We're only one week into the holidays

Keep in mind that the wheel is for people of every level - not just us at level 37. To us the 1000 isn't worth much but for the lower levels, 1000 dollars is a lot of money to them :-)

My feeder town itself could use a couple of spins on the wheels for 1000 per spin :-)