Forum Discussion

12 years ago

What makes a Premium character premium, exactly?

I agree premium items should give you some kind of extra tasks, or special abilities, or even Easter eggs. Just doing one or too things then generating cash really isn't all that special. Hell the Brown house has the best earning potential, If you can be constantly in game and collect every 5 minutes.
  • AleWi89 wrote:
    Duffman had one more task with the Duff Stadium

That's a cool task too :)
  • I actually think you make a very good point OP! Aside from Duffman, I don't know about any other premium that has gotten more tasks or quests. It would be highly appreaciated, since they do cost money as you pointed out. Some kind of reward, easter egg, extra quests or something when EA adds on to the game, would be great! (And make the premiums more worthwhile).
  • I think we should better define and delineate between premium items and free items. Premium Items either give you x% bonus' to your earned money & XP on tasks, OR premium items give you characters (Most premium characters give you more money per task time too in addition to being an additional money earner) thin

For example, It's been a while, but I believe that the Laser did have to be purchased (donuts), but it was the only way to get Kang (I dont know if it gives you any x% return on tasks tho... I do know, for example that the Springfield sign does give you a 4.5% increase to money/buildings/tasks but no $per/ xTime

The only truly 100% FREE item given out in the Game was the Duff f1 car right??
  • "What makes a premium character premium?"

...They cost money to add to your game.

That's it.

Really.
  • TRTX84 wrote:
    "What makes a premium character premium?"

...They cost money to add to your game.

That's it.

Really.

Bravo.