Ideas

slickster195263
Seasoned Novice
7 days ago
New

Sliders not saving

Sliders not saving and taking affect in franchise mode.

admiral745
    Seasoned Adventurer

Yeah, it doesn't remember your saved presets for starting a new franchise, so you have to go in and reset them/tweak them every single time. Also does this prior to games, so you have to move off of your saved preset and back onto it, if you forget, then you have to quit that game and reload your franchise and then try the game again. Pain in the butt. Was a known issue in 24, and it carried forward into 25. Would sure be nice if EA_Aljo could get them to fix this issue this year, as it is super annoying. 

•  Ruins the entire experience in WOC to have to update your options during the first intermission of each game...

westvand
    New Spectator

I am also having this issue. I tried connecting with EA help and despite their name, it was no help. They refused to report a bug AND said there were no reports of this bug. Really frustrating. 

• I recall this being an issue in NHL 24 as well. I'm not into 25 yet, so apologies if this is just outdated...

In franchise mode, what I had to do was to adjust my sliders to what I wanted, save the preset, then exit and save the mode. 

Following that, go back into your sliders, adjust something up or down, then move it back, exit settings and save your franchise.

When you play games, I hope your sliders will stay where you want them.

I'm kind of on the fence about whether I hope this is an old bug carried into the new version, know what I mean?

slickster195263
      Seasoned Novice

Yes tried this but doesn't always work, also penalties slider isn't working for cpu in franchise,  cpu only takes 1 or 2 max in a game of 7 mins periods 

About NHL 25 Bug Reports

Report bugs in NHL 25 in this community forum.Latest Activity: 24 minutes ago