Ideas

dannyluc21
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

CC 3D lashes not working correctly

So I just downloaded the most recent update, and now all of my CC 3D lashes do not sit on the eyes and just create a ring around them. This is a weird bug I’ve not seen before. Hopefully it’ll get fixed soon

ChadSims2
    Seasoned Newcomer

The modder who made the cc lashes I use says the last patch broke them. 

Kijiko "I am currently looking into whether a fix can be made for my CC lashes problem in the latest patch. Please give me for some time."

Wonder if the modders can fix this or is this an issue EA has to fix. 

rjssim
      Seasoned Traveler

I think this is an EA issue. The eyes look different than they did before the patch.

rjssim
    Seasoned Traveler

It does this for me, but also without the eyelashes, the Sim's eyes look different and weird.

• Im having the same problem! I noticed it shortly after the last update. Not sure if Im overthinking it, but I swear the eyes look different 

rjssim
      Seasoned Traveler

The eyes do look different. I compared an old close-up of my sim in CAS with a close-up of my sim after the update, and the eyes look more closed, the eyeliner that comes with preset eyes is lighter, and the eyes look a bit off.

Sk4ndi
    New Spectator

Kijiko just updated the lash mesh today according to their website:

https://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/

"*****Aug/10/2024 Update*****

In the 8/8/2024 patch (PC: 1.108.349.1020 / Mac: 1.108.349.1220), an issue was fixed where the eyelashes did not follow the shape of eyes.
    Overwrite the following file containing the mesh.
    [Kijiko]eyelash_YF_version2.package"

rjssim
      Seasoned Traveler

That's cool that Kijiko updated the eyelashes to work with current eyes bug, but I really do hope EA fixes this bug because the eyes just look off right now. My sims look different and not in a positive way.

carmineskies
        Seasoned Rookie

drag and drop the new file to the folder with the old file. when prompted, say you want to overwrite it

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 2 hours ago