Ideas

JesLet40
Seasoned Ace
3 months ago
New

Dirty farm animals

In my current save I have a residental rental that also works as a horse ranch/farm. The family that owns the ranch also owns the the animals and then rent out some rooms to relatives of theirs. Now as ranchers, they are very careful to care for their animals. Every animal on the farm is cleaned, fed and taken care of. They have a ranch hand who also helps with this. 

Yet, whenever I switch families to play the one renting rooms at the ranch, all farm animals instantly appear dirty and I get popups saying they're unhappy and will leave unless they are cared for. Switching back those same animals are now clean and happy again. I can only assume this is because the tenant-family has never cleaned the animal themselves, but as they don' t own them they aren't even able to. Which is why I think this is a bug. As the animals are cared for by their owners, they ought to show up as well cared for when I switch to the tenants too. 

This is what I see whenever I switch to the tenant family.
  • What do I see: Dirty, unhappy, neglected animals. 
  • What do I expect to see: Clean, happy, well cared for animals
  • Reason: Lack of cross-pack combability between Cottage living, horse ranch and for rent.
  • Possible solutions: Let sims who are not owners clean and care for animals, or make sure the animals stay clean and healthy when families are switched. 
No CommentsBe the first to comment

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 9 minutes ago