Ideas

Cashew272
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

I CANT FISH IN SULANI!

I just bought cottage living and island living with hopes to do an off-the-grid Simple living survival challenge on the separate island in Sulani. My sim was going to knit their own clothes, start with 0 simoleans and essentially never leave the island no matter what. However, the fishing spot on the island didn’t work. No matter how many times I queued the fishing interaction, my sim started waving their arms and saying they couldn’t go there! I also tried to place a debug one and that still didn’t work?! Hello?! I just finished a long day of work and was looking forward to starting this challenge and using Cottage and Island living for the first time! I did some research to see if anyone else had the same problem. Apparently this has been happening since the new update… WHICH WAS TWO WEEKS AGO! PLEASE FIX THIS! I spent a bunch of money and now I feel discouraged to played the sims cause it’s broken!

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 48 minutes ago