Forum Discussion

PhilxSims
Seasoned Traveler
3 months ago

Off Topic Channel Please

Can we please have an Off Topic Channel and move those posts there. ie the likes of "Change One Word Game", "Word Association Game", etc.

Whilst I can't see what the guidelines are for posting in "The Sims 4 General Discussion" those posts don't really fall under that banner.

• I second this. It's a hassle to have to try and filter through what's currently trending to get to the topics that you actually are looking for. What I'm finding a bit of an annoyance is that the only subcategories under the general discussion for all posts are 'most liked,' or 'newest.' I just want to see what's here. 

Please EA could we just have the category list of everything that's on the forum back, including Off Topic. It was so much easier to find what you're looking for.

• This! Please move all those off topic discussion somewhere else. Its very difficult to find relevant topics at the moment

Burnziie
    Seasoned Novice

I absolutely agree, it'd bolster more activity from people who'd probably otherwise only stick to one forum type, IE Star Wars or UFC, seem less off topic and absolutely declutter the Sims section for people who'd rather not see games and the likes.

• Would the floating redditish structure of these forums even work for strictly sequential games like that, though? :-/ 

PhilxSims
      Seasoned Traveler

I don't know, but there's enough of them!

About Questions & Feedback on EA Forums' functionality

Ask questions about EA Forums' functionality and give feedback on new features & design during the forum launch.126 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago