Forum Discussion

PrincessrozeeS
Rising Newcomer
8 hours ago

Wow! It's been a while since I came on the forum

And I can honestly say, not impressed with the changes. 

As an Elder I struggle to keep up with all these new changes. If it aint broke don't fix it! 

All the links to various platfoms,  most of which I know nothing about or are interested in. 

Trying to find out information is not as easy trying to cope with all the changes. 

At least I have my memories of better Forums from the Sims 1 and especially the Sims 2 days. 

Younger people do not take into account older people when making changes, the newer technology and how some of us struggle to understand teminology and changes. 

But just remember one day you will be an elder and maybe then you will then understand. Yes time doesnt stand still does it! 

Why do things have to be so complicated and why when something works perfectly well you have to implicate changes. You even make us use your avatar picture.  Nothing special anymore.

I even had to verify who I was to get on here! 

Perhaps it is getting to the stage where I should hang up my playing days. 

0f8r0e7tbrsc
    Seasoned Hotshot

I too miss the old forums and the days of Sims 1, when the community was big and active and everyone knew each other. 😥 If you remember Aponee Sims, Pleasantview Place, Lilac Sims (that was mine and a friends page) and Simblesse Oblige, THOSE WERE THE DAYS!