Forum Discussion

MSaf19
Seasoned Newcomer
7 days ago

Can the NHL 25 pressure Meter icon be turned off?

Does anyone know if the pressure meter icon can be turned off this year? It totally kills the immersion and realism in franchise mode to have that arcade style icon in the middle of the zone, and then the boards flash when it goes “full pressure”.  

I don’t think I will buy the game this year if it isn’t possible to turn it off. Last year I played 3 games in my Franchise Mode and then came to the realization I couldn’t play anymore with that silly arcade look. Please EA make it an option to turn the icon off! Please!!!

coolspot777
    Seasoned Rookie

Yes i feel the same give us the option to turn all of these things printed on the ice off please.Imagine if the Fifa serie was getting a pressure meter on the football field?Yea then why should we get it then?

MikeC933
    Seasoned Newcomer

I 100% agree. It's awful to play with so many arcade looking visualizations on the screen. Can't do it.

• If a dev ends up perusing this thread (god I HOPE they read these forums), I know you know that HUD customization is a very common feature in many games. Could you please convince someone in charge to give us a simple toggle for on-ice graphics? Please?

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hello! Unfortunately, we haven't announced any other presentation details at this time so we'll just have to wait and see what comes out as we get closer to release. Thanks!

MSaf19
      Seasoned Newcomer

Is there any way you could pass this on to the development team please?  I know there were many posts about this topic last year during NHL 24 and nothing was fixed, so I want to make sure the dev team knows what the customers want. This is an easy fix

EA_Aljo
        Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

The dev team is aware of these requests. Hopefully, we'll have some more news before the game releases.